Describing how to access our demo apps, what they do and how desktop integration works and how to test it.
We are proud to announce the availability of this app. It can be found at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/idmee-showcase/id1477941888?l=nb&ls=1
Som caveats exists.
- It will install on devices with < ios 13 but will not perform unless the device is 13 or above.
- It will only work on devices from Iphone 7 and above. This is where Apple support this.
- Some bugs and limitations is fixed in IOS 13.1 which is scheduled to be released by the end of the month.
We have released this white paper. Hopefully this will be useful to you.
Handover has been released in our demo app. Currently we have 3 public URLs for demontstration.
- You need to reopen the URL from scratch. Refresh will not work.
- When opening the link on an elegible device or Ipad you will get a weird page where you need to click ok.
- Opening the link from some programs like slack gives an unexpected behavior. We are looking into this copy the link and open from a browser.
Today we have released the first beta of our SDK. This is applicable for all customers with an commercial agreement. Please contact us should this be of interest.
We are proud to release the first beta of the IOS SDK by the end of this week. This will be made available to customers where we have an economic agreement. At the same time we will be introducing tenant based branding which is applicable in an landlord tenant model. The landlord is the app owner and the tenants purchase identification as an service from the landlord.
The model gives the tenants a low effort way to perform identification as they get all of the produced artifacts required for string KYC on-boarding. The landlord, which may be internal in which dynamic branding might be a moot point unless several branding are used in the market get a kick back. This might be financial for third parties or some recognition or bonus for internal tenants. Hopefully this is useful for your situation.
The implications of this is interesting. The courts are not willing to treat the usage of electronic id as 100% binding but recognize the inherent fraud risk. Now using what we provide will make this very different as we match the presence of the identified person and not merely possession and knowledge. And in real life this makes a world of difference.
So it begins..and beyond being a step towards the release this makes it possible for us to distribute our beta demo app. Notice that this would be capital beta and still a limited resource and do require you to update a phone to the iOS beta.
We have been working on an improved handover with the goal of making it transparent. Now this is setting the bar high and will take considerable effort to get there.
The idea is to cater a seamless experience for performing the identification process. Some facts are given and we can to change those, those are.
- It has to be done on an iOS or Android device.
- It has to be done in an native app due to the hardware binding.
The goal would then be to cater an experience for usage in another app, from a browser and for processes run outside the mobile device. Luckily we have been able to do this pretty transparent from the mobile device and eligible to be handed over from any channel able to show an QR code.
We here present out beta experience on desktop and on mobile this will supplement our current in app scanning of QR codes.